YIIRI LLC PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT
This Partnership Agreement is between Yiiri LLC and Yiiri Investors( Partners). This agreement will take effect on the date a payment is processed and confirmed and in agreement to the terms of the contract.
A. The Partners wish to associate themselves as partners in the business of Yiiri LLC.
B. This Agreement sets out the terms and conditions that govern the Partners within the Partnership. IN CONSIDERATION OF and as a condition of the Partners entering into this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF and as a condition of the Partners entering into this Agreement and other valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is acknowledged, the parties to this agreement agree to the following:
1. By this Agreement, the Partners enter into a general partnership (the "Partnership"). The rights and obligations of the Partners will be stated except as otherwise provided in this Agreement.
2. The firm name of the Partnership will be: Yiiri LLC, dba Yiiri.
3. The purpose of the Partnership will be as follows:
This is a Profit-sharing Partnership agreement between Yiiri LLC and Yiiri investors( Partners), in which each Partner contributes $1,000.00 USD as equity stake for the partnership. The capital will be used to finance; software development, maintenance and administrative related expense. This equity stake gives the Yiiri Partners the rights to share in the company’s profits every year. Partners are not restricted to a particular country. The details and purpose of the partnership caters for Partners from the United States and abroad.
4. Each of the Partners has contributed in cash or via credit card or bank draft, the agreed
upon value, as follows (the "Capital Contribution"): $1,000.00.
5. All contributions will be submitted fully and on time, no later than 09/30/2018.
6. All capital contributions are final unless a Partner give written consent of withdrawal.
Profit and Loss.
7. Subject to the other provisions of this Agreement, the net profits and losses of the
Partnership, for both accounting and tax purposes, will accrue to and be borne by the
Partners in the following proportions:
a) shall be paid together to Partners in a pool, a portion of 5 percentage of the net profit every year
8. The profits and losses will be accounted by a to be determined accountant for the Partnership.
9. The profits and losses will be distributed to the Partners using the above Profit and Loss Distribution method annually.
10.Each Partner will be responsible for their own taxes on any distribution made.
Dissociation of a Partner.
48. Where the dissociation of a Partner for any reason results in the dissolution of the
Partnership, then the Partnership will proceed in a reasonable and timely manner to dissolve the Partnership, with all debts being paid first, prior to any distribution of the remaining funds. Valuation and distribution will be determined as described in the Valuation of Interest section of this Agreement.
By proceeding, I agree that Yiiri or its representatives may contact me by email, phone, or SMS at the email address or number I provide, including for marketing purposes.